Sistem Dysheme Resin
Resin flooring is a combination of chemicals that, when mixed together, form a chemically hardened plastic-like surface. While there are many different types of resin floors to choose from, the most common types of flooring resins are epoxy and polyurethane resins. When it comes to benefits, a properly installed resin floor can provide your facility with a durable, safe, and flexible surface. Not to mention, resin floors are one of the most hygienic and chemical resistant flooring solutions on the market. Epoxy floors are harder, more durable and have a much higher compression strength than polyurethanes. This is why they are the preferred choice for heavy duty industries, warehouses
E aplikimit të këtij shërbimi
- Enhanced hygiene performance (Silver-ion additive – Anti-microbial protection)
- Thermal shock and excessive temperature resistance
- Seamless application
- Easily cleaned & maintained
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent impact & wear resistance
- Slip resistance
- Customised finishes/colours (Uplift in Aesthetics)
- Durable and heavy traffic resistance
- Protects your concrete from wear & tear and making it last longer.
- Reduced levels of dust in your facility.
- Define certain areas, or designate the presence of hazards.